Featured

Featured
Ultima Crystal : Explore the amazing world of Celesa with Ara and her accompanies, join in this full magical adventures RPG.

Friday, October 16, 2009

About this blog

well, the first time I have to say is " I'm happy to opening this blog!!! ". maybe I will added the opening ceremony later. tee-hee, that's not funny joke then.

but, what is this blog about?


this blog is mainly and focused for my project game that I was working on, for our gallery ( the both of us, me and Lu2k ) and etc, I will added later... oh! I forgot, I will added some tutorial for this blog, maybe about gaming tutorial, drawing tutorial, and programming tutorial.

this is a small dialog between me and a journalist :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
J : WHoaaaa!!!! you are projecting a games!? ( -_-? )

Me : yeah, why? I have projecting a game... and i have producing more than 3! you know? and this is the purpose why I make this blog.

J : are you alone managed this blog?

Me : no, I'm not alone... i have a crew, her name is LU2k, she is administrator too...

J : what is a job of administrator?

Me : what!? why i have to answer that you stupid! administrator can do many things for this blog, we can post something, editing template, etc.

J : is that it? the only thing that the administrator can do?

Me : Nah! cut it out... not just that, i m just tired if I typing that too much, you understand?

J : why your tired? if you tired, just close this blog forever, so you can rest...

Me : and, why you come to my blog, and asking me something that more idiot than a sheep?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well, that's dialog was a small joke for you, don't laugh if its not funny okay?
and sorry for my bad english

1 comment:

Popular Posts