Featured

Featured
Ultima Crystal : Explore the amazing world of Celesa with Ara and her accompanies, join in this full magical adventures RPG.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ni-Ki-Ta pixel, fallen angels melody!

Ni-Ki-Ta, was name from girls who is Nita Kasane, Kirin Sayate and Taki Fanaki. their live beyond settled in 26 century. where the world was came so insanity. those girls were an angel that comes from the heaven to heal this world.



oh yeah, about the pixel art. I've uploaded some pixel about Nita and Kirin, I forgot to draw Taki fanaki sorry about that, here's the pic!


she is Nita Kasane, an energic and cheerful girl who has a beautiful voice to sing (actually Ni-Ki-Ta was a singer) appearance with a blue dressed school uniforms style. very fits with her hair. and I love with that skirt shade.

next, Kirin Sayate.


well, she is a cutest girl in Ni-Ki-Ta. and has a most powerful power in her body, her ribbon is cute too. she is not energic and cheerful like Nita, she is kind and stolid girls.

for Taki Fanaki, I will post it after I've make her pic and I will added her info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts