Featured

Featured
Ultima Crystal : Explore the amazing world of Celesa with Ara and her accompanies, join in this full magical adventures RPG.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Introduction words

Hello guys, welcome. this is the new blog site of akumogames, called akumo-nogatari. why I change the site? It's because there is some lag in the previous site which is very annoying. I don't know why, perhaps I'm too much editing the HTML layout.... maybe.

Anyway, I've compile all thread posts from previous sites, akumogames.blogspot.com and akumoblogs.blogspot.com, so you just have to visit only this site. And I'm planning to updating this blog on Saturday or Sunday, but there's a possibility if I post it in another day if I have spare time, well, as the last word, thanks for visiting and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts