Featured

Featured
Ultima Crystal : Explore the amazing world of Celesa with Ara and her accompanies, join in this full magical adventures RPG.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Pixel art Mushroom tutorial

Let's draw a mushroom!
The mushrooms that I've drawn were used for Ultima crystal, a woods will be uncompleted without mushrooms right? well, when I draw the mushrooms and any sprite, I usually begin it with a sketch, when it looking good, then I make a basic color, adding the shade, and then adjust the color to make it look like what I want. In this tutorial I'm not giving the further instruction for it, because I think you can follow it without any instruction by following the steps in the picture.



I have resized the picture into extra large size which the original size is 256x128 so you can see the steps clearly.

1 comment:

Popular Posts